MiniFESSTM Light SeekerTM
This reusable confirmation tool combines tactile feedback with the confidence of illuminated guidance. When used prior to sinus dilation, sinus irrigation, FESS or other endoscopic sinus procedures it enables you to confirm entry into the frontal recess and ostia.
- Combines the tactile feedback of a sinus seeker with the confidence of illuminated guidance.
- Confirms non-surgical access to the frontal sinus prior to opening a disposable balloon device.
- Compatible with Xenon and LED (AC or battery-powered) light sources.
- Standard ACMI connection, and shipped with Wolf and Storz adapters for broad compatibility with light sources and cables.
- Distal depth marks at 1cm and 2cm.
MiniFESS Light Seeker Indications for Use
The MiniFESS Light Seeker is intended to locate, illuminate within, and transilluminate across nasal and sinus structures, including the frontal, ethmoid and maxillary sinuses, in patients aged 18 and over.
Please review the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of contraindications, warnings, precautions and adverse events. Refer to MiniFESS Light Seeker Instructions for Use for complete instructions.
XprESS Indications for Use
To access and treat the maxillary sinus ostia/ethmoid infundibula in patients 2 years and older, and frontal ostia/recesses and sphenoid sinus ostia in patients 12 years and older using a trans-nasal approach. The bony sinus outflow tracts are remodeled by balloon displacement of adjacent bone and paranasal sinus structures.
Please see Instructions For Use for a complete listing of warnings, precautions, and adverse events.
- Lighted confirmation of frontal sinus.
- Ball tip: 1.5 mm
- Angle: 78 degrees
- The Light Seeker has a standard ACMI connection. Two converter adapters are provided
- Wolf Adapter
- Storz Adapter
Phone: 0800-3586046 or contact us
|IS-100||MiniFESS Light Seeker|
|MS-255||MiniFESS Maxillary Seeker Set (One with 120° and one with 135° angle)|
|FS-100||MiniFESS Sphenoid Seeker/Freer|