Treat More Patients In-Office with
FinESS Sinus Treatment
FinESS is the maxillary and anterior ethmoid sinus dilation treatment that allows patients with challenging nasal anatomy to be treated safely, simply and effectively in the office.
DIRECT ACCESS MAKES IT SIMPLE
- Transantral approach with direct access and visualization
- FinESS eliminates need to navigate through challenging nasal anatomy
- Proven local anesthesia protocol for patient comfort
IMMEDIATE & LASTING RELIEF
- Recovery in 1-2 days versus 1-2 weeks with FESS1,2
- Unlike medical therapy, FinESS remodels the anatomy
- Durably widens drainage pathways for lasting relief
EASILY INTEGRATED INTO YOUR OFFICE
- The FinESS in-office procedure dilates the ethmoid infundibulum and maxillary ostium using a small balloon catheter and a specialized endoscope for visualization
- The simple-to-perform procedure is easily integrated into your office workflow
Effective, Safe and Comfortable
- FinESS improves sinusitis symptoms an average of 70% for at least 24 months3
- Patients with maxillary and anterior ethmoid disease improved as much as those with only maxillary disease
- This treatment is well tolerated, with 88% of patients able to return to normal activity within 48 hours of the procedure4
- 92% patient satisfaction with the procedure3
- Statistically significant (p<0.0001) and clinically meaningful (≥ 0.8) improvement in sinus symptoms at each follow-up visit3
HOW FINESS WORKS
To Order Please Call 866-620-7615
|BC-700||FinESS 5mm Sinus Treatment|
|ES-300b||FinESS Endoscope Bundle|
FinESS 5mm Sinus Treatment Indications for Use: To access and treat the maxillary sinus ostium and the ethmoid infundibulum in adults with a trans-antral approach. The bony sinus outflow tract is remodeled by balloon displacement of adjacent bone and paranasal sinus structures. Please see Instructions for Use below for a complete listing of contraindications, warnings, precautions, and adverse events.
Download Instructions For Use, FinESS Sinus Treatment
Download FinESS Sinus Treatment Brochure
FinESS Endoscope Indications for Use: The FinESS endoscope is intended to provide a means to visualize the maxillary sinus cavity and deliver the FinESS balloon dilation catheter to treat the maxillary sinus ostium and ethmoid infundibulum in adults with a trans-antral approach. The endoscope is part of the FinESS Sinus Treatment and is inserted via a sterile access sheath through the canine fossa. Please see the Instructions For Use for a complete listing on contraindications, warnings, precautions and adverse events.
Federal (USA) law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician.
Entellus and FinESS are trademarks of Entellus Medical, Inc.
1 Stankiewicz J, Tami T, Truitt T, Atkins J, Liepert D, Winegar B. Transantral, endoscopically guided balloon dilatation of the ostiomeatal complex for chronic rhinosinusitis under local anesthesia. Am J of Rhinology. 2009 May-June; 321-327.
2 Kemppainen TP, Tuomilehto H, Kokki H, Seppä J, Nuutinen J. Pain treatment and recovery after endoscopic sinus surgery. Laryngoscope. 2007 Aug;117(8):1434-8.
3 Stankiewicz J, Truitt T, Atkins J, Winegar B, Cink P, Raviv J, Henderson D, Tami T. Two-year results: transantral balloon dilation of the ethmoid infundibulum. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2012 May;2(3):199-206.
4 Cutler J, Truitt T, Atkins J, Winegar B, Lanier B, Schaeffer BT, Raviv J, Henderson D, Duncavage J, Stankiewicz J, Tami T. First clinic experience: patient selection and outcomes for ostial dilation for chronic rhinosinusitis. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2011 Nov-Dec;1(6):460-5.