Fiagon Sinus Navigation System
Discover an Image Guidance System that Adapts to You
Flexibility to Seamlessly Integrate into any Setting
The Fiagon Sinus Navigation System is engineered to meet the unique demands of integrating an IGS system into your hospital OR, surgery center, or office.
The smallest navigation system on the market fits into any setting
Intuitive patient registration and user interface make it easy to use
Customizable screen views meet the needs of multiple users
The open architecture of the Fiagon Pointershell Universal allows you to easily and quickly add the precision of navigation to your procedures. It easily affixes with a locking screw to a variety of instruments already in your practice, providing you maximum versatility and cost savings when utilizing navigation.
- Adapts to fit 2.5–5mm instrument shafts
- Delivers added precision
- Use your current instruments—no additional instrument purchase required
XprESS LoProfile Multi-Sinus Dilation System delivers a unique combination of control and versatility. Now, the addition of Fiagon Image Guidance enables a new level of accuracy, precision and confidence during navigation-assisted cases.
The MiniFESS Light Seeker and Fiagon PointerShell LS deliver the only solution combining transcutaneous light and image guidance confirmation methods for the frontal sinus.
- Simple: A custom adapter easily and securely affixes to the MiniFESS Light Seeker.
- Accurate: Provides precise location of the light seeker in anatomical spaces.
- Confident: Adds an additional confirmation method for complex anatomy.
Image-guided surgery has become an industry standard for many endoscopic sinus surgeries. The American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS) endorses the use of image-guided surgery for procedures including:1
- Revision sinus surgery
- Distorted sinus anatomy of development, postoperative, or traumatic origin
- Extensive sino-nasal polyposis
- Pathology involving the frontal, posterior ethmoid and sphenoid sinus
- Disease abutting the skull base, orbit, optic nerve, or carotid artery
- CSF rhinorrhea or conditions where there is a skull base defect
- Benign and malignant sino-nasal neoplasms
To order, please call 866-620-7615 or contact us.
Fiagon Product List
|FPNS-E 01 0015||Premium Navigation System|
|FSNS-E 01 0014||Basic Navigation System|
|FGW-E 01 2913||GuideWire 0.6mm|
|FGW-E 01 2911||Guidewire 0.8mm|
|FFP-E 01 2300||FinePointer 1.5mm|
|FFP-E 01 2004||FlexPointer 1.5mm|
|FFP-E 01 2002||FlexPointer 2.8mm|
|FFT-E 01 2104||FlexTube 3mm|
|FFT-E 01 2106||FlexTube 4mm|
|FPT-E 01 2102||PointerTube Sinus Frontalis|
|FPT-E 01 2102||PointerTube Stammberger|
|FAP-E 00 3001||Adhesive Pads (10 pk)|
|FPS-E 01 2902||PointerShell 3mm|
|FPS-E 01 2900||PointerShell 4mm|
|FPS-E 01 2901||PointerShell 5mm|
|FPS-E 01 2904||PointerShell Universal|
|FPS-E 01 2906||PointerShell LS|
|FRP-E 01 2003||Registration Pointer|
|FLAP-E 01 2202||Localizer Adhesive Pads|
Related Entellus Medical Products
|LPLF-105||XprESS LoProfile 5mm x 20mm|
|LPLF-106||XprESS LoProfile 6mm x 20mm|
|LPLF-107||XprESS LoProfile 7mm x 20mm|
|LPLF-205||XprESS LoProfile 5mm x 8mm|
|LPLF-206||XprESS LoProfile 6mm x 8mm|
|IS-100||MiniFESS Light Seeker|