Transcutaneous Confirmation of the Frontal Sinus
Reusable confirmation tool illuminates the correct entry into the frontal recess while providing transcutaneous confirmation of the frontal sinus prior to XprESSTM sinus dilation procedures.
- Combines the tactile feedback of a sinus seeker with the confidence of illuminated guidance
- Enables ENTs to confidently navigate nasal pathways without the need for costly additional guidance technologies
- Enables ENTs to confirm the ability to access frontal treatment area prior to opening a disposable device
- Compatible with Xenon and LED (AC or battery-powered) light sources
- Reusable with convenient multiple light source connections--standard ACMI connection with Wolf and Storz adapters for added connectivity to existing light cables