Real-Time Transcutaneous Light Confirmation
PathAssist Light Fiber provides real-time transcutaneous light confirmation and illumination when used with the XprESSTM Multi-Sinus Dilation Tool and Entellus Sinus Cannula.
- Easy to use, intuitive design provides tactile feedback
- Small diameter device suitable for office use on awake patients
- Delivers additional directable light to illuminate dark sinus pathways
- Alternative or additive confirmation device to CT-image guidance systems or fluoroscopy
LIGHT FIBER CHARACTERISTICS:
- 4x more light output than other transillumination devices
- Compatible with Xenon and LED light sources, and with working lumen instruments with an internal lumen diameter ≥0.035" and a length of ≤27.5cm
- For added convenience, the Light Fiber has an ACMI connection and can easily be connected to Wolf or Storz light cables with adapters
PATHASSIST LIGHT FIBER with Cannula
Provides economical, disposable illumination confirmation to gently confirm entry into a sinus.
- Shapeable cannula with Light Fiber gently confirms optimal approach and accessibility into sinus prior to FESS or dilation procedures
- Includes suction and irrigation capabilities